Monday, October 12, 2009

Sunday.It was the best sunday i ever spent since im back here. you must be wondering why? Lol. well.it's just very simple and easy--I get the chance to go anywhere with my mom. When my mom go for the tuition class i went to my Aunt's house to teach my cousin (he's having PMR right now). Straight away after my mom's class we went to my Aunt's future-going-tobe-hers house (in the process of renovating). Nothing much to comment about it. I dont really like it. Cuz there's a receiver right behind her house or i should say a few kilometers la. I dont really like the house cuz i think the receiver will put out a lot of radiation that will endanger our health. by the way, im not sure whether is it call receiver. XD

Then we headed to "chai chi" to have our lunch. I ordered a fried keoy teow.It was teochew one perhaps. the reason for me to order it cuz my mom want to eat as well..haha..then i had my long-time-no-tasted ang tao ka..Yummy!

what's the plan after that?sure go back homie to had a bath then come out again..Haha. We went to a boutique. Mom said it was having SALE. you know what sale meant to girls right? haha..Shopping time.! initially the intention of going there is to buy myself some clothes for the coming chinese new year. but guess what,ended up the one that want to buy me clothes bought the most... well to show you the significant difference.. I bought only 4 but my mom 11 !!! anyway..she likes it then it's okay la.

then we went to the auntie that selling Tupperware! (my mom is a member) then spent some time with the auntie as my mom is a super duper Tupperware fans. same goes to the auntie selling. I got no idea why they can be so excited when they talk about Tupperware.. They are like...Hmm.. no words can describe both of them.

then not to mention..It's dinner time. We went to Tops Bakery. it's been a while we did not go there to have our dinner. well the initial plan is not eating there. It's Long Kei!! but guess what..it's my mischevious brother that insisted on going there.. sigh..anyway,the food there is just So So...

after our dinner we went to Tesco and bought some eu yang sang product for gran since she said it does help!

dont you think i spent my sunday well? I love to spent time with my mom. =)

the time to go back kl is coming..i dont want to leave Taiping! I want to be with my mom.. I feel weird. you know what? when im at KL i dont feel like coming back to Taiping ( i hate the travel part) then when im at taiping i dont feel like going back KL..(cuz i miss my mom).. Sigh.
This is so called LIFE!

today went to salon and spent quite some time there to get my hair done...tomorrow will be another tiring day...

pictures wil be uploaded soon
now im kinda lazy to do so..

No comments:

Post a Comment